Tips & tricks
Popular tip: View maps offline
Save an area of the map so you can view it when you aren't connected to the Internet:
- Search for a place, like "San Francisco."
- Pull up the place info sheet at the bottom of the screen, and touch the menu in the top right corner.
- Select Save offline map to save the selected area of the map. (Sign into your Google Account, if you haven't already.)
Search and explore
- Explore local businesses
- Zoom in and out in more ways than one
- Drop a pin to see Street View and share the location
- See search results in a list
- Find business details