See Street View images
Explore the map at street level and see what's around you with Street View.
Access Street View
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place.
- Touch the info sheet at the bottom of the screen and select Street View.
To exit Street View, touch the screen, and touch the back arrow in the top left corner.
Note: Street View isn't available for all areas.
To share a Street View image, touch the screen > menu > Share.
Navigate within Street View:
- To look around in Street View, drag your finger on the screen. To move around, touch the white arrows on the bottom of the screen, or double tap on the spot in the Street View image to quickly move to it.
- To see what's around you, touch the look-around icon and move your phone or tablet left, right, up, and down.
- To see a wider view and change to landscape mode, turn your device sideways.
- To zoom in, touch an area with two fingers and spread them apart. To zoom out, touch an area with two fingers and pinch them together.
If you find any problem with Street View, let us know.
For an older Android device or older version of Google Maps
Navigate within Street View
- To look around, drag the Street View image with your finger.
- To move around within Street View, drag and move Pegman to where you want to to.
- To view Street View Change to landscape mode, turn your device sideways. Landscape mode provides gives you with a wider view.
- To zoom in, touch an area with two fingers and spread them apart.
- To zoom out, touch an area with two fingers and pinch them together.
See what's around you in Street View
You can experience Street View imagery as if you were there.
- Touch the Street View image to bring up the menu in the top right corner.
- Touch Compass mode in the menu.
- Move your device around to see everything around you.