Manage Offers and notifications
- To manage your offers, tap on the Maps menu in the top left of your screen to open the drop down menu. Select Offers.
- To see offers you’ve saved or purchased, tap the My Offers button on the bottom your screen. You’ll be able to see your Active and Used & Expired offers here. (All saved offers are accessible within the Google Offers and Google Wallet apps, as well as on the mobile and desktop Offers Hub at google.com/offers) for later use.
- To delete an offer, tap on the offer under My Offers, and select Delete. (*Note you won’t be able to delete a offer that you’ve paid for.) Any changes you make will also be synced within Google Offers and Google Wallet apps, as well as on the desktop Offers Hub at google.com/offers).
- You can also view a Map view of offers by tapping Map View button at the bottom of your screen when you’re in the Offers portion of the app.
Manage Offer notifications
- Tap on the Maps menu in the top left of your screen to open the drop down menu.
- Select Offers.
- Here, you can opt in and out of offers notification by tapping Offers settings and selecting Disable to turn off your notifications or Notify me of offers nearby to turn them on.
Questions or Problems with Offers?
Have more questions about how Offers works or having problems with Offers? Please visit the Offers Help Center.