The viewfinder lets you see what your Glass camera sees. You can preview pictures and videos before taking them and make sure everything is in the frame.
You can navigate to the viewfinder through voice actions or the touchpad.Viewfinder through voice actions
- On the home screen, say “ok glass” then “show the viewfinder.”
- Now you’ll see the viewfinder. The frame helps you keep things neatly within the picture.
- Go ahead -- take a picture or record a video! Say “ok glass” then “Take a picture” or “Record a video.” Easy as that. You can also wink to take a picture if the feature is turned on or simply press the camera button.
To see your new pictures and videos, scroll to the right of the viewfinder.
When you’re done, you can return to the home screen by saying “ok glass, hide the viewfinder.”
- Tap the Home screen to activate Glass.
- Swipe to find the Show viewfinder card, and tap.
- Once in viewfinder, swipe to choose between Take picture and Record video. Simply find the appropriate card, and tap. You can also use voice actions, the camera button, or the wink feature if it's turned on.
To see your new pictures and videos, swipe to the right.
When you’re done, you can return to the Home screen by swiping down on the touchpad.