MyGlass is your portal to setting up Glass, managing new contacts and sharing contacts and exploring Glassware.
When you launch MyGlass for the first time, you'll run through a Setup tutorial to connect your new Glass to your mobile device and Google Account. Here you'll find the Glass Terms and Conditions.
Once you've set up Glass, use MyGlass to view and adjust the features of your Glass, including:
- The Device info card, including the date that you first registered and the last known activity.
- The Device location card shows the location of your Glass on a map and set up contacts.
- Contacts appear as their own cards. Use the MyGlass site to manage everyone you wish to call or send a message through Glass. You can also share photos and videos with these contacts provided that you also have them in your Google+ circles.
- Wi-Fi lets you add and connect to new Wi-Fi networks.
- Select Glassware in the MyGlass menu to add features to your Glass. Glassware are a range of features that you can extend to your Glass like sharing via Google+, viewing incoming Gmail messages or getting the weather forecast in your current location via Google Now.