You can add software applications to your Glass device using the Android Flash Station. To use the flash station:
- Obtain an APK file from a Glass Enterprise solution provider.
- Navigate to flash.android.com/tools/glass_apk_install.
- Connect your Glass device to your computer via USB cable and click "Install APK".
- Select the Glass .APK files you want to add.
- Click "Install selected APK files".
- Wait for the confirmation screen.
If you see the "All APKs Installed" message, you have successfully installed your apps on Glass.