When using the bootloader with Glass Enterprise Edition 2, it's possible to enter Factory Boot Mode (FFBM). This will prevent you from using the device normally.
Once a device has entered FFBM, it will continue to boot into this mode until you exit it.
Exit FFBM mode
To exit FFBM mode:
- Charge Glass Enterprise Edition 2 for at least 30 minutes.
- Unplug the USB cable.
- Press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
- Press and hold the camera and power buttons until you see the following text: "Press volume key to select, and press the power key to accept."
- Press the camera button repeatedly until "Recovery mode" is displayed.
- Press the power button to confirm your selection.
- Wait for the Glass logo to appear and then be replaced by a blank screen.
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds, until the device turns off.
- Press the power button again to turn the device back on.