Search Google and send results from your keyboard
You can search and share anything from your mobile device, such as nearby restaurants, videos or weather forecasts.
- On your Android phone or tablet, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- At the top of your keyboard, tap Open features menu .
- Tap Search .
- In the search bar, type your request.
- At the bottom, tap Search .
- Below or next to a search result, tap Share. A link to the page will show in the message field.
Tip: If suggestions show below the search result, you can tap one to see related information.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?