Slide your finger to type
You can slide your finger from letter to letter to spell out words.
Note: Not all languages work with this feature.
- On your iPhone or iPad, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Slide your finger across the letters to spell the word that you want. Then lift your finger.
Delete unwanted text
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the document or message with the word that you want to replace.
- Tap where you want to put your cursor. From there, to:
- Replace a word: Pick a suggestion.
- Remove a word: Double-tap a word. Then tap Delete.
Change your keyboard settings
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Gboard .
- Tap Keyboard settings.
- Pick an option, such as Glide typing or Voice input.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?