Import web tables to Fusion Tables
Google Tables allows you to search across public Fusion Tables and millions of web pages with data presented in a table.
Once you find the right table, you can import the data to Fusion Tables for filtering, visualizations, collaboration, downloads, and access with the Fusion Tables API.
Importing a table
- Find the table you'd like to import in Google Tables search results
- Click "Import data" link. A preview of the table appears.
- A blue highlight indicates the row that will be used to name the columns in Fusion Tables. Click to select the correct row.
- Click Import to Fusion Tables.
- Once the data is successfully imported, click "See table."
Try it yourself!
Try your favorite Google Tables search to get started!
We welcome your feedback about this new feature. Please use the Feedback link in the Gear menu (upper right) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.