Google Tables allows you to search across public Fusion Tables and millions of web pages with data presented in a table.
Once you find the right table, you can import the data to Fusion Tables for filtering, visualizations, collaboration, downloads, and access with the Fusion Tables API.
Importing a table
- Find the table you'd like to import in Google Tables search results
- Click "Import data" link. A preview of the table appears.
- A blue highlight indicates the row that will be used to name the columns in Fusion Tables. Click to select the correct row.
- Click the "Import to Fusion Tables" button.
- Once the data is successfully imported, click "See table".
Try it yourself!
Try your favorite Google Tables search to get started!