You can obtain data from tables (unless they prevent downloads):
- as a CSV file
- as a KML file or KML Network Link (see Export to KML for Google Earth)
- via the Fusion Tables API
To download data from a table:
- Choose File > Download.
- Click which rows you want to download:
- All rows
- Filtered rows (option available while looking at filtered data)
- Summary rows (option available when working with a summary)
- Select the file type:
- KML (option available while looking at a map)
- KML Network Link (option available while looking at a map)
- Click Download.