By default, you can download data from any table you can view. Table owners can set a table property to:
- Disable File > Download on the table and any tables merged with it.
- Disable File > Make a copy.
- Prevent unauthenticated read-only access with the Fusion Tables API.
You can change this setting during import:
- Uncheck "Allow download" on the "Import new table" dialog box.
- Click Finish.
To change this setting in an existing table:
- Click the table name.
- Uncheck "Allow download" on the Table information dialog.
- Click Save.