Share with viewers and editors
Google Fusion Tables offers several options to share data with others, just like Google Drive. To invite people to view or edit a table, click the Share button in the top right corner of the table.
Read about Sharing Settings in Google Drive.
Any viewer can:
- sort, query, and visualize the data.
- sign in to leave a comment on the table (in Classic only).
- use merge to incorporate the columns read-only into a new table of their own.
- create, edit, and delete rows
- create, change, and delete tabs
- geocode data
- add, change, and delete columns
- change table metadata
- delete comments
Only the table's owner can delete it.