If you want to use the same message language, or just make a few tweaks, you can copy an existing message from one site to another site within your account. You can also copy it to the same site.
- Sign in to your Funding Choices account at https://fundingchoices.google.com/.
- Select the app or site with the message you want to copy.
- Click the "more" menu to the right of the message you want to copy.
- Select Make a copy.
- In the "Copy message" dialog box, enter a Message name that allows you to quickly find it in the user interface. The name is shown internally only.
- In the "Copy message to" drop-down, select the app or site where you want to show the copied message.
- Click Create. The new message is saved to the destination site.
- Navigate to the new message to edit it as necessary—and publish it when ready.