To pay for your order, you must have your payment info saved or added to Google Pay. Learn how to set up Google Pay.
Important: Some features aren’t available in all languages or countries.
Change your payment method
If you have more than one payment method saved to Google Pay, you can choose which one you want to use to pay for your food.
- Go to the Google Pay section.
- Next to your default payment method, click the Down arrow.
- Select the payment method you want to use.
- Optional: Add a new card.
- Enter your 3-digit security code.
Important: In India, you can pay with cash or a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) app, like PhonePe or BHIM.
Add a tip
If you’d like to add a tip, select a suggested percentage. You can also select Add custom tip to leave a different amount.
How fees are calculated
Service fees and delivery fees are set by the partner.