Order food from restaurants in your search results or the Google Assistant on your phone. Restaurants have to be supported by at least one partner to be available for food ordering.
In select locations, you can find all the restaurants you can order food from at orderfood.google.com.
Important: Some features aren’t available in all languages or countries.
If you’re already searching on google.com:
- Enter a search for a restaurant. Scroll down until you find info and images for the restaurant.
- Under “Overview,” select Order Online.
- If you don't find "Order Online," the restaurant isn't available to order food from on Google.
Tip: Check the restaurant’s hours to make sure they’re open at the time you’re trying to place an order. If the restaurant is closed, the Order Online button may not be available.
Ask your Google Assistant to find a restaurant
- On your phone, open the Google Assistant.
- Say or enter a name of a restaurant.
- At the bottom, tap Delivery or Pickup.
- Choose the partner you want to use.