Book plane tickets through Google Flights
Book your flight
- Go to Google Flights. Below the Google Flights search box, you’ll see a list of popular destinations. To see flight and hotel prices for a destination, click it.
- At the top, choose the number of stops, cabin class, and how many tickets you need.
- Enter your departure airport , destination, and flight dates. You’ll see the lowest total price to fly for each day.
- Optional: To filter your results, click Stops, Airline, Times, or More.
- Choose a flight for each part of your trip. The price shown is the total cost for every flight on the ticket.
- Select an option to pick how to book the flight.
- Once you’ve booked a flight, work with the airline or travel agency to confirm your booking, change it, or cancel it.
Why some flights aren’t included
Sometimes flights might not show up when:
- The flights are sold out or unavailable.
- We haven’t yet added the carrier to Google Flights.