Find plane tickets on Google Flights
When you use Google Flights to book plane tickets, you can get the best fares for where and when you want to travel. Use Google flights to:
- Find and book round trip, one-way and multi-city tickets
- Use an interactive calendar and price graph to find the best fares
- Filter your flight search by cabin class, airlines, and number of stops
Google Flights allows you to book flights from more than 300 airline and online travel agency partners. These partnerships have no impact on the ranking of offers suggested to you. Google may be compensated by some of these travel partners when users click on a specific flight booking option and are redirected to the company/agency's website, but that doesn't affect the ranking of the results.
Find your flights
- Go to Google Flights.
- Enter your departure city or airport and destination. Note: You can also find destinations by clicking on a popular destinations list or on a world map.
- At top, select your ticket type: one-way, roundtrip, or multi-city.
- At top, select the number of passengers and cabin class.
- Click the calendar to select your flight dates. You’ll see the lowest total price to fly for each day. Note: Flight prices are updated approximately once every 24 hours.
- To filter your results, click Stops, Airlines, Times, or More.
- Click Sort by to re-order flights. You can see results by Best Flights (a default order that gives you the best trade-off between price and convenience, based on factors such as duration, number of stops, and airport changes during layovers), Price, Duration, and Departure Time.
- Choose a flight for each part of your trip.
- Choose how you’ll book the flight:
- Once you’ve booked a flight, contact the airline or online travel agent to confirm your booking, change it, cancel it, or to resolve any issue that may arise.
- For more information, refer to the airline or online travel agent's terms and conditions on their site.
If your flight can’t be booked online, you'll see instructions to book by phone.
After searching for your tickets, “Flight insights” gives you options to optimize your travel experience.
See recommendations for when to book your ticket, cabin upgrades, travel guides, and more.
Explore which travel dates have the best fares.
Shows fares for alternative airports.
If your travel dates are flexible, explore fare trends by month or week.
Why some flights aren’t included
When showing results, Google Flights compares offers from over 300 travel partners (including airlines, online travel agencies, aggregators), and chooses options that give you the best trade off between price and convenience. The results shown may not reflect all available offers.
Flights may not show up when:
- They are sold out or unavailable.
- The carrier hasn’t yet been added to Google Flights.
Flights can be bought as separate tickets from one or more partners. This option might appear when it could save you money or open more flight schedules.
If you see a notice that both tickets can be bought in a single transaction from an online travel agency, click the link to visit their website.
If your tickets must be bought separately:
- Visit the first airline or online travel agency’s website and double-check the price.
- Immediately visit the second airline or online travel agency’s website, and double-check the price.
- Buy both tickets, one immediately after the other.
- If you need to make changes, you might be charged a change fee for each ticket.
- Each airline has different baggage rules and fees.
- If your outbound trip is delayed, for example in the case of a layover or multi-city trip, you might miss your second trip. To find out about your options, contact the airline.
About baggage fees, prices, and more
The price shown is only for the passenger air transport service itself, and includes VAT/GST and airport taxes. Additional fees may apply (baggage, credit card, etc.). The fees may vary depending on the airline or online travel agency option chosen.
If you notice a price discrepancy after you select your flight, use the feedback button in the lower left corner of the screen.
Specific or additional insurances and/or commercial warranties may be offered by the carriers. For more information, please visit the carrier’s website.