You can sync your data from your sleep-tracking app into Google Fit and find your sleep charts.
View your sleep info
- On your Android device, open the Google Fit app .
- If you track your sleep in a connected app, you might find a chart of your sleep. Learn how to connect your apps with Google Fit.
- If you want more information, tap the chart.
- At the top, tap the timeframe you want to see your sleep.
- Choose how you want to see the data:
- Bedtime routine: Find when you went to bed and when you woke up.
- Duration: Find how many hours you slept on average.