You can sync your data from your sleep-tracking app into Google Fit and find your sleep charts.
Check your sleep info
- On your phone, open Google Fit .
- If you track your sleep in a connected app or device, you'll find a chart of your sleep.
- If you want more information, tap the sleep chart.
- At the top, tap the sleep time frame you want to review.
- Choose the data you want to review:
- Bedtime schedule: When you went to bed and when you woke up
- Duration: How many hours you slept on average
More sleep info for Nest Hub users
- Follow steps 1–4 above.
- Choose the date and the data you want to review:
- Time to wake up and fall asleep: How long it took you to wake up or fall asleep.
- Sleep quality: Details on whether you were disturbed while you slept, like from light interruption, snoring, or coughing.
- Room temperature: The temperature in your room while you slept.
- Respiratory rate: Your breath rate while you slept. Learn how to review your past respiratory rates.
- Sleep reports: Personalized insights and suggestions to improve your sleep quality.
Check your current sleep session
Important: In progress sleep session overviews are only available for Nest Hub users.
After you wake up, on your Fit app’s home screen, you’ll find an overview of your current sleep session. It can take up to 30 minutes for the app to conclude that you’re fully awake and not just disturbed or temporarily awake.
Until the session is complete, the "Woke Up" and "Time taken to wake up" will state "In progress."
To delete a sleep session, you must wait at least 2 hours after the session ends. Then, you can delete your most recent sleep session.