With Google Fit, you can measure, track, and store your fitness information on your mobile devices and smartwatches.
- Set goals around personal fitness
- Automatically measure how close you are to reaching those goals
- See what kinds of activities you perform daily and how long you do them
- Compare your activity over time to see how you’ve improved
- Keep and view data from other fitness apps you’ve connected to Google Fit
You’ll need a mobile device and a Google account to get started with Fit.
Get Google Fit on your watch
Google Fit is already installed on most Wear OS by Google watches. If you can't find it, you can get it from the Play Store.
- If the screen is dim, tap it to wake up the watch.
- To go to your list of apps, press the Power button.
- Scroll down and tap Play Store . You'll sign in with the Google Account used to set up your watch.
- To search for an app, tap Search .
- Find and download the Google Fit app .