You can link a Firebase Web App to a Firebase Hosting site. Each Hosting site can only be linked to a single Firebase Web App.
You may need to link your web app to your Hosting site in the Project settings if you chose not to set up Hosting when you registered your web app with your Firebase project.
Sign in to Firebase, then open your project.
- Click , then select Project settings.
- In the Your apps card, select the web app that you want to link to a Hosting site.
- Click Link to Firebase Hosting site.
- Select a Hosting site to link to, then click Link.
If you're using Firebase Hosting for your web app, you can use the reserved Hosting URLs to add Firebase SDKs and manage your Firebase configuration for your app.
Unlink a Hosting site
- In the Your apps card, select the web app that you want to unlink from a Hosting site.
- Click the overflow icon next to the name of the linked-to site, then select Unlink.
You can continue to use Firebase products, even Firebase Hosting, with your app after unlinking the Hosting site.