To permanently delete your project:
- Go to your Project settings in the Firebase console.
- At the bottom of the General settings page, click Delete project.
- Select each checkbox to acknowledge the effects of deleting your project.
- Click Delete project.
Deleting your project is permanent. When you delete a project, you agree to:
- Stop all billing and traffic serving.
- Disable all Firebase services currently in use by this project.
- Disable all Google Cloud Platform services and APIs currently in use by this project.
- Delete this project from the Firebase and Google Cloud consoles.
- Lose access to your entire project, including your project's apps.
- Project owners can restore this project within 30 days using the Google Cloud console.