Delete your project
To permanently delete your project:
- At the bottom of the General settings page, click Delete project.
- Select each checkbox to acknowledge the effects of deleting your project.
- Click Delete project.
Deleting your project is permanent. When you delete a project, you agree to:
- Stop all billing and traffic serving.
- Disable all Firebase services currently in use by this project.
- Disable all Google Cloud Platform services and APIs currently in use by this project.
- Delete this project from the Firebase and Google Cloud Platform consoles.
- Lose access to your entire project, including your project's apps.
Project owners can restore this project within 30 days from the Google Cloud Platform console.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?