Use a prediction with Remote Config
You can add or edit conditions that use Predictions after you add your first parameter, or while adding or editing parameters.
- On the Firebase console navigation bar, click Remote Config, and then click Conditions.
- Add a condition or choose a condition to edit:
- To add a condition: Click New Condition.
- To edit a condition: Click the condition you want to change.
- In the Define a new condition dialog, enter (or edit) the title for your condition.
- (Optional) Select a color that you can use to keep this condition and similar conditions organized.
- Under Applies if, do the following to update your condition:
- Click add (+) to add a rule to the condition.
- Choose the prediction that you want to use in this condition.
- Click Publish to publish changes to the Remote Config settings for this project, making those changes available to apps that use this project.