Manage multiple sites
You can associate multiple Hosting sites with one Firebase project.
- Each site hosts its own unique static assets and has its own collection of domains.
- All the associated sites share the Firebase resources within the Firebase project.
Add a new site
- On the Firebase console navigation bar, click Hosting.
- Add another site to your Firebase project:
- If you have a single site — Scroll to the Advanced pane, then click Add another site.
- If you already have multiple sites — Click Add another site.
- Enter the name of the new site, then click Create site.
Delete a site
Note: The primary (default) site for your Firebase project cannot be deleted.
- On the card for the site to delete, click the overflow menu.
- Select Delete site.
- Confirm that you want to delete the site.
Deleting a site is a permanent action. If you delete a site, your Firebase project does not maintain records of the site's deployed files or deployment history.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?