The General settings page contains a summary of your project and the apps that have been registered with it. You can also perform several tasks specific for apps, such as:
- Add apps
- Modify the settings for existing apps
- Retrieve your Firebase config file:
- For iOS apps - GoogleService-Info.plist file
- For Android apps - google-services.json file
The apps card displays a list of Android package names and iOS Bundle IDs for all apps that are part of your Firebase project. This card allows you to add new apps and modify configuration settings for existing apps.
Add an app
You can add apps to your project through the Your apps card.
- If you have no apps in your project: Click the icon for the app's platform, then follow the setup workflow.
- If you already have apps in your project: Click Add app, then follow the setup workflow.