The Files page provides an overview of the files contained in your Firebase Storage. This can be helpful for visualizing the structure of your Storage instance to verify that your application is working or if you need a convenient way to store just a few files like static images or video content for your application. From this page you can view detailed file information, upload and download files, create folders, and create new download URLs for files. For more information on using Firebase Storage in your app, see the Firebase developer documentation.In this article:
To upload files:
- Click Upload file.
- Select the files you wish to upload.
- Click Open to begin the upload.
To download files:
- Click the box next to the file names to download.
- Click Download.
Delete files or folders
To delete files or folders:
- Click the box next to the file or folder names to delete.
- Click Delete.
Create a folder
To create a folder:
- Click .
- Enter a name for your new folder.
- Click Add folder.
Create a new download URL for a file
Sometime you may need to create a new download URL for a file, such as if an existing one has been too widely shared. To create a new download URL for a file:
- Click the name of the file whose URL you wish to change.
- Expand the File location section.
- Click Create new download URL.
- Optionally, you can click revoke on the previous download URL to remove it.