Click Add Filter + to focus on a subset of data. Your filter stays active as you move through reports.
You can filter by:
- Platform: Web, Android, or iOS
- Stream: the specific app from which you're collecting data (e.g., myAndroidApp).
- Audience: an audience that you have defined.
- User property: a user property you have registered in Analytics for Firebase.
If you filter by multiple values for a single user property (e.g., Age: 18-24, 25-34), then Analytics treats that as an OR condition (Age = 18-24 OR 25-34).
If you filter by multiple user properties or audiences (e.g., Age = 18-24, Gender = Male), then Analytics treats that as an AND condition (Age = 18-24 AND Gender = Male). If you filter by multiple user properties or audiences, then Analytics has data only from March 20, 2019.
Applicable filters remain in place as you switch from one report to the next. If you create a filter in one report but it doesn't apply when you switch to another, then Analytics removes the filter from the report it doesn't apply to.
Click the date range display to select a date range. Your date range stays active as you move through reports. All reports compare metric values for the date range you choose to metric values from the previous period.
- Select Today, Yesterday, This week, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Quarter to date, or Custom.
- Select Custom to create a date range beginning and ending on the dates you select.