- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom, tap Browse .
- Tap a category. You'll see files from that category in a list.
- To change how the files display, tap Grid view. To go back to a list, tap List view.
- Optional: To sort your files, on the top right, tap More . Select Sort by Select an option to sort your files by File name, Date, or Size.
- To hide external storage device, on the top right, tap More .
- Tap Hide storage devices.
- To view external storage device, on the top right, tap More .
- Tap Show storage devices.
View your files
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?