- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Browse .
- Tap a category or a storage device. You'll see files from that category in a list.
- Next to a file you want to delete, tap the Down arrow .
- If you don't see the Down arrow , tap List view .
- From here you can:
- Delete a single file: Tap Delete .
- Delete multiple files: Tap Select. Tap the files you want to delete. On the top right, tap Delete .
- On the confirmation pop up, tap Delete .
Delete files using the Browse tab
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?