You can have more space on your device through the deletion of large files.
To know how to delete large files in Hindi, watch this video by our Video Contributor.
Files by Google: Delete large files | How to delete large files in our phone? [Hindi] | TekWek
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Clean .
- On the "Delete large files" card, tap Select files.
- Select the files you want to delete.
- At the bottom, tap Move x file(s) to Trash.
- On the confirmation dialog, tap Move x file(s) to Trash.