If you have issues with connecting or troubleshooting non-Fiber devices, you’ll need to refer to the manufacturer’s manual or website for assistance. You won’t be able to schedule a Google Fiber service appointment for third-party devices with—this includes Google Wifi and NVIDIA SHIELD TV devices that may be provided during or installation.
Examples of non-Fiber devices
- Computers or laptops
- Game consoles
- Network printers
- Non-Google routers
- TV speakers
- Wireless audio/visual systems
- Wireless home automation equipment and/or remotes
- Wireless USB adapters
Find support for non-Fiber Google products:
- Visit the Google Products support page.
- Search for your Google product.
- Click on the product icon for that product’s external Help Center. Once on the Google product’s support page, you can also select Community at the to view the help forum.