From the Android TV Home screen, you can easily access movies, TV shows, music, apps, games, and settings. To get to the Home screen at any time, press the Home button on your NVIDIA SHIELD TV remote or controller.
- View Recommendations - On the top row of the Home screen, you'll see recommendations for movies, TV shows, apps, and games.
- Sort Your Apps - Apps appear in the second row. You can manually sort your apps or you can enable automatic sorting based on usage by enabling Settings > Home screen > Apps and games row > Sort automatically by recent usage. You can remove an app by dragging it to the trash can at the bottom of the screen. For more on organizing your apps, refer to Android TV Help.
- Discover Games - Games appear in the third row. Here you will find the NVIDIA Games app, which is your portal to discover games on NVIDIA SHIELD TV.
- Customize Your Settings - The bottom row contains settings for your NVIDIA SHIELD TV. From here, you can change numerous settings, such as Google account settings, accessibility settings and restricted profile settings. For more settings information, including how to change numerous NVIDIA SHIELD TV settings, refer to the following:
- Search for Your Favorite Shows and More - You can search for shows, apps, games and more using the microphone button on your remote. You can also use the onscreen magnifying glass Search icon. There’s much more information on searching, including the types of content you can search and how to block inappropriate or explicit content in Android TV Help > Search on Android TV.