Your Google Fiber installer should have set up your NVIDIA SHIELD TV on the day you were installed. If you ever need to reconnect your NVIDIA SHIELD TV to your TV and to your in-home Wi-Fi network, perform the following steps:
- Connect your NVIDIA SHIELD TV to your TV with a certified HDMI 2.0 cable.
- Make sure your TV or monitor is off, and plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the back of your NVIDIA SHIELD TV. Plug the other end of the cable into an HDMI port on your TV or receiver.
- Connect your NVIDIA SHIELD TV to power, using the power cord.
- Plug one end of the power cable into the back of your NVIDIA SHIELD TV and plug the other end into a power outlet. The NVIDIA SHIELD TV will automatically power on as you plug it in and you will see the green light illuminate. When you are not using it, it will automatically go into sleep mode.
- OPTIONAL: Connect your NVIDIA SHIELD TV to Ethernet. If you do not use an Ethernet connection, you will have an option during setup to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on your TV and change to the correct HDMI input.
- If you have trouble finding the correct input, check the label on your HDMI ports on your TV or monitor.
- Please view the full instructions in the NVIDIA SHIELD TV user guide.
Note: The NVIDIA SHIELD TV Controller is automatically paired with your NVIDIA SHIELD TV. Simply press the Home button to turn it on.
You can view NVIDIA SHIELD TV product info and specifications on the NVDIA website.