1 Gig residential customers receive a TB of free Drive storage space
All Google Drive users receive 15 gigabytes of free storage across Gmail, Google Drive and Google Photos. However, Google Fiber residential customers on our 1 Gig plans receive an additional 1 terabyte of storage space.
Google Drive allows you to store any and all files, including:
- Personal media such as photos, videos, and music, which can then be accessed from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet and has a web browser.
- Files of any format - just drag and drop files from your computer into Google Drive.
Google Drive is available for:
- OS X
- Chrome OS
- Android devices
If any of your devices fail, all your files are stored on Google Drive.
1 TB Google Drive storage removal
- If you're a 1 Gig or 1 Gig + TV customer, you'll lose the additional 1 terabyte of Google Drive storage upon cancellation.
- Your storage limits will be set back to the free levels of 15 GBs.
- Everything in Google Drive, Google Photos, and Gmail will still be accessible, but you won't be able to create or add anything new over the free storage limit.
- Nothing stored in Drive will be deleted or removed by Google. For additional information, please view the Purchase, cancellation, & refund policies article on the Google Drive Help Center.
What's the easiest way to get to your Google Drive?
Visit drive.google.com in any web browser, sign in using your name and password when prompted and boom! You're all set. See the Google Drive website and Google Drive Help Center for more details about using your free storage space on Google Drive.