Google Fiber is only available in select US cities. If you live in an eligible address, you will have to complete a two-step process to sign up: sign up for Fiber service and schedule an installation appointment. Sometimes, there's a waiting period between when you sign up for Fiber and when it is installed in your home based on the stage of Fiber construction in your area.
To sign up for Google Fiber:
- Visit fiber.google.com.
- Select Check Eligibility or the map icon , then enter your address and zip code.
- If you're eligible, follow the on-screen instructions to start the sign-up process. You'll choose your plan, agree to our terms of service and enter a payment method.
Check to see if Google Fiber is available in your area. If your address is not currently eligible, you can enter in your email address on the page, and we'll keep you updated on any future activity in your area.
Benefits of signing up:
- You don't have to pay for service until Google Fiber is installed in your home, and you can change your service plan at any time if there are other plans available in your area.
- As with all our plans, there are no data caps and no rental fees for your Network Box. We want you to get the most from your connection.
- When you sign up for 1 Gig, you'll instantly receive 1 terabyte of free storage space on Google Drive across Gmail, Drive, and Google Photos.