To use the Fiber TV app:
Touch the Fiber TV icon to open the app.
If the Sign In screen appears, sign in with your email address. If you don't have an account with Google Fiber, you can request Fiber TV access from someone with a Google Fiber account in your household.
Sign in to a different account
If you have more than one Google account, you can sign in to another account when you use the app. To sign in to a different account:
- Touch menu in the upper-left corner. The name of the signed in account is displayed on the left. Pictures of other available accounts are shown on the upper right.
- If you see the account picture for the account you want to switch to, touch the picture. You're now signed in to that account.
If you don't see the account picture for the account you want to switch to, touch the down arrow to see more accounts. If you still don't see the account you want, you can add it with the following steps.
To add an account:
- Touch Manage Accounts.
- Touch Add account.
- Follow the sign in steps on the screen. The account is added and signed in.
To remove an account:
- From the list of accounts, touch Manage in the upper-right corner.
- Touch Remove to remove an account.
See Navigate the Fiber TV app to start using the app.