This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
This has been quite the year for Fi: we announced Bill Protection, introduced our enhanced network, and became Google Fi. Whether you’ve been with us from the start or just recently joined, we wanted to thank you for a wonderful year as we close out 2018.
Click here to play our game and unwrap your gift, or see more details below.
See our official blog post here.
Now through February 28th, 2019, active Google Fi subscribers can redeem a free Google Photos photo book for up to $9.99 in value* via promotion code after playing a game within the Fi app, or on fi.google.com. This gift is limited to one redemption per Fi user. Once you’ve played the game in-app or via fi.google.com and received your promotion code, you can visit photos.google.com/photobooks to redeem your free photo book. Note: This gift is available only to Google Fi customers with active service before 12/31/18.
*If you purchase a softcover photo book, the first 20 pages are free with free economy shipping and each additional page is just $0.35 extra. If you purchase a hardcover photo book, you will receive a $9.99 discount off your order. For hard cover photo book purchases, additional pages (after the first 20) are just $0.65 extra per page (full terms and conditions can be found here). Promotion does not include upgraded shipping methods.
- What’s the game? Level up your Google Dinosaur to a Fi-nosaur here so they can grab their holiday gift!
- What is Fi's holiday gift? A free Google Photos photo book up to 20 pages, softcover with free economy shipping. More details here.
- How much does it cost? Free of charge up to 20 pages, softcover and economy shipping. Extra pages, hardcover and faster shipping will cost additional.
- When does the code become usable? December 19th, 2018, at 12:01 AM PT
- When does the code expire? February 28th, 2019, at 11:59 PM PT
- Can I get my photo book before 12/25? Due to production and shipping times, your photo book will likely arrive after 12/25.
- I'm having difficulties accessing the promotion code link. Go directly to photos.google.com and sign in with your account info. Then, in the same browser, enter: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GoogleFiGift to redeem your promotion code.
If you're still having issues-- check to see if your account is paused. If so, unpause your account to redeem your gift.
- What happens if my order is cancelled? When an order that was made with a promo code is cancelled, the promo code becomes immediately available for redemption again (assuming the code hasn’t expired).
- What if I’m under 18? You are eligible for a photo book promo code as well, but you’ll need to have your Fi group plan owner redeem the photo book for you. If you want to use your own pictures in Google Photos, you can create a photo album and share it with your group plan owner so they can create a photo book for you.
For more information, please see details here. Still have questions? Let us know here, or check out the Photos Help Center.
Ready to get started? Play the game here, or share it with a friend.
Happy Holidays and thank you for a wonderful year,
Kelly, on behalf of your Google Fi Family
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.