This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
For those of you that purchased a device as a part of our Black Friday promotion (on fi.google.com: November 23rd - November 27th; or on store.google.com: November 22rd - November 27th) and attempted to contact us on November 28th to receive price protection-- this will be honored (even if you weren’t able to speak with Fi support directly), so long as you satisfy the terms of the Travel on Fi promotion. Therefore, you do not need to contact us to receive price protection. We will be sending out an email to all applicable customers (with the full terms) within the next week confirming this.
These are some of the important terms and conditions (below) you’ll need to satisfy to receive price protection:
- Activate your phone within 15 days of device shipment
- As a new Fi user, make sure you finish signing up for Google Fi at fi.google.com/signup. You can refer to your setup email from Google Store for further instructions.
- If you’re new to Google Fi, you will need to transfer your personal number to Fi from your current carrier. Your number must have been created prior to 8/28/18 12:00 AM PT.
- If you’re a part of a group plan, each phone must be activated by members in your group plan and satisfy the terms and conditions.
- There is a limit of one promotion per person.
- If eligible, please note that price protection will be provided for the difference in Black Friday and Travel on Fi promotional values in the form of Fi service credits.
Reminder: You do not need to contact Fi Support to receive price protection. We will be sending out an email to all applicable customers (with the full terms) within the next week confirming this.
Kelly - Google Fi Community Manager
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.