This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
How do I fix not being able to send pictures from iPhone to android after removing GoogleFi SIM card 2 Recommended Answers 13 Replies 7 Upvotes
Last edited 5/14/19
I recently used GoogleFi in Europe, and then switched back to my regular carrier upon returning. I have an iPhone X, and since my return and switch back, I cannot send picture messages to android phones, nor can I send group messages that include an android number. I have tried many ways to fix this:
1. Turned phone off and then back on.
2. Turned off WiFi and then back on.
3. Turned off iMessage, send as SMS, and MMS messaging, then back on.
4. Turned off iMessage, send as SMS, and MMS, rebooted the phone and THEN turned these back on.
5. Updated carrier settings.
6. Did all of these things again with an Apple representative on the phone.
7. Did all of these things again with an AT&T representative on the phone.
8. Turned off cellular data, tried messaging a picture. Turned cellular data back on and tried again.
9. In settings, went to the GoogleFi app and turned off cellular data.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.