/fi/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Holiday Deals from Project Fi: LG, Pixel 3/3 XL, Pixel 2 XL, and Moto devices 1 Recommended Answer 24 Replies 4 Me Too's
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
Last edited 11/23/18
Hi everyone!

Now through November 27th, it’s time to save BIG with new LG, Pixel 3/3 XL, Pixel 2 XL, and Moto deals from Project Fi.

$400 off of the LG V35 ThinQ or LG G7 ThinQ
We’re offering the LG V35 ThinQ at $499 (discounted from $899) and LG G7 ThinQ devices at $349 (discounted from $749) when purchased from fi.google.com, with activation required within 30 days of device shipment, while supplies last. For more details, check out the terms here.

$400 back when you purchase a Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL
We’re offering a $200 discount and $200 in Fi service credits with the purchase of a Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL on fi.google.com. For the $200 in Fi service credits, activation is required within 30 days of device shipment. This offer is available to new and existing Project Fi customers. New Project Fi users must transfer (port-in) their current personal number over to Project Fi during sign up. For more details, check out the terms here.

$350 in Fi service credit with the purchase of a Pixel 2 XL
We’re offering $350 in Fi service credit with the purchase and activation of Pixel 2 XL orders on fi.google.com, while supplies last. The device must be activated on the account within 30 days of device shipment and remain active for 30 consecutive days within 60 days of device shipment. For more details, check out the terms here.

Up to $250 off with activation of Moto G6 or Moto X4
We’re offering the Moto G6 at $99 (discounted from $249), the Moto X4 32GB at $149 (discounted from $399), and the Moto X4 64GB at $199 (discounted from $419), only on fi.google.com with activation required within 30 days of device shipment and while supplies last. For more details, check out the terms here.

Questions? For more information, read the full terms and conditions, check out our FAQ page, or let us know here!

Kelly, Project Fi Community Manager
All Replies (24)
11/23/18
If I ordered a Fi-branded Pixel 3 XL via the Google Store (not the Fi store) yesterday, will I still receive the Fi bill credit when I activate it? They won't let me cancel.

EDIT: I spoke with a couple of support representatives. I will have to order a second phone through the Fi shop, and "refuse delivery" of the first phone I ordered through the Google Store.
Last edited 11/23/18
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
11/23/18
Hi, I am helping a friend start on project Fi and she will be taking advantage of the Black Friday phone deals and get either a Moto X4 or a LG V7 ThinQ. She also wants to get me one of the same phones as a gift. To get the deal price the phones have to be activated on Fi within 30 days. I already am on Fi. Her new Fi plan will be separate and not a group plan with me. If she buys both phones and one is activated on her new plan but the second is activated on my existing plan will the sale price still be valid? Or will I have to separately buy the second phone for my plan and have her reimburse me? We don't want to risk losing the discount but she really just wanted to directly buy both phones. Please let me know if she can buy the two phones together and not lose the discount if I then activate the second phone on my plan. Thank you.
Last edited 11/23/18
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
11/23/18
Same issue. Just bought Moto G6 for $199. Now it's $99. No way to give $100 credit. Have to return phone and re order. I did this specifically for my grandmother while I was visiting over the holiday. There is NO way that she'll be able to do this by herself. You seem to offer credit at YOUR convenience, but not to your customers
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
11/24/18
That is extremely absurd if I would have to return the phone I literally just ordered to receive the service credit. I constantly evangelize Google Fi, don't leave a sour taste in my mouth. Especially after I layed out a frankly ridiculous amount of money on a new phone. Just make good, please.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
12/5/18
Yes, it's bewildering that a staff person marked my not-answer as "the solution," when the main takeaway is "they haven't refunded my money and I regret signing up for their service." Beyond how odd that is, it would be more helpful to provide an actual answer to my question (when will I get my money back?).
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/fi/threads
false
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update me-too.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic