This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Offering $200 off the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3XL 0 Recommended Answers 23 Replies 64 Upvotes
Last edited 5/19/19
Now for a limited time, Fi is offering a $200 discount on the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL with activation at fi.google.com, while supplies last.
- Pixel 3 64 GB: was $799, now $599
- Pixel 3 128 GB: was $899, now $699
- Pixel 3 XL 64 GB: was $899, now $699
- Pixel 3 XL 128 GB: was $999, now $799
This offer is available for new and existing Google Fi customers. Phones must be purchased from fi.google.com and activated on Google Fi within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- You can qualify as either a new or existing Google Fi customer.
- Activate your Pixel 3 or Pixel 3XL within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email.
- Activate on the Fi account used to purchase the phone. You can activate it yourself or give it to a group plan member to activate.
- The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout. However, if Fi is not activated within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account to match the full price of the phone.
- Only if you are on a group plan! For group plans, you can use this offer to buy a phone for yourself and/or for others on your group plan. Just remember that there is a limit of one per group plan member and all phones must be activated on your Fi group plan.
Any other details to know?
- Offer valid while supplies last.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents ages 18 or older, and requires Google Payments and Google Fi accounts.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- Offer and discount is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account.
- Void where prohibited.
More questions? Check out our official FAQ page, or let us know here!
Kelly, Google Fi Community Manager
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.