/fi/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Happy birthday to Fi! 50% off Pixel 3 & 3XL - today only! 1 Recommended Answer 127 Replies 97 Upvotes
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
Last edited 4/23/19
UPDATE: We’ve added more stock on select Pixels. Didn't see the one you wanted earlier? Check to see if it's available now here. Reminder: This offer is only valid on 4/22/19 (today) until 11:59pm PT, or while supplies last. 

Still have questions about today's promotion? See below:

I'm unable to select some device models because they're greyed out.
  • If a device is greyed out, it means it's currently out of stock and you will not be able to purchase the device at this time.
  • In order to take advantage of today's promotion, you'll need to select an in stock device.
When will X device come back in stock?
  • As of right now, some of our Pixel devices are showing as out of stock, and we cannot confirm these devices will be restocked at this time.
  • You can still participate in the 50% off Pixel 3/3XL promotion with the devices that are in stock and available for purchase on fi.google.com/about/phones through 4/22/19 at 11:59 PM PT (today), or while supplies last.
  • Should our devices come back in stock prior to April 22nd, 11:59 PM PT (end of today), you can take advantage of the promotion at that time.
Can I order a certain color / storage size device now and return it later to get a different color?
  • In order to participate in this promotion, you must purchase a device that’s currently available during the promotion period, and unfortunately you won’t be able to exchange it later for a different color or storage size.
If I purchase a device later today, will I still be able to get this promotion?
  • This 50% off Pixel 3/3XL promotion is only valid through 4/22/19 at 11:59 PM PT, or while supplies last- so we cannot confirm that you will receive this promotion today, based on device availability.
If I purchase a device tomorrow, will I still be able to get this promotion?"
  • No, this promotion is only available while supplies last through 4/22/19 at 11:59 PM PT.
When I try to purchase a device on the Fi website without signing in, I'm unable to select the financing option or “Continue to sign up."
  • Thank you for reporting. This issue should now be resolved. Let us know below if you’re still experiencing issues.

---

Happy birthday to Fi, happy birthday to Fi! Haaaappy birthdaaay - okay, you get the idea 🥳

Fi is turning 4 and we’re celebrating big with 50% off all Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XLs today only on fi.google.com.

The deal
Get a 50% discount with the purchase and activation of the Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL from fi.google.com. Offer is only valid on 4/22/19 from 12:00am PT to 11:59pm PT, or while supplies last. See details below:
  • Pixel 3 64 GB: Normally $799, $399 today only
  • Pixel 3 128 GB: Normally $899, $449 today only
  • Pixel 3 XL 64 GB: Normally $899, $449 today only
  • Pixel 3 XL 128 GB: Normally $999, $499 today only
These offers are available for new and existing Google Fi customers. Phones must be purchased from fi.google.com and activated on Google Fi within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email.

Full terms and conditions can be found here.

Promotion Details
How do I qualify for the 50% discount?
  • You can qualify as either a new or existing Google Fi customer.
  • Activate your Pixel 3 or 3 XL within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email.
  • Activate on the Fi account used to purchase the phone. You can activate it yourself or give it to a group plan member to activate.
  • The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout. However, if Fi is not activated within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account to match the full price of the phone.
Can I purchase more than one device with the discount?
  • Only if you are on a group plan! For group plans, you can use this offer to buy a phone for yourself and/or for others on your group plan. Just remember that there is a limit of one per group plan member and all phones must be activated on your Fi group plan.  
Any other details to know?
  • Offer valid on April 22, 2019 from 12:00 AM PT to 11:59 PM PT, or while supplies last.
  • For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
  • Offer is only available to U.S. residents ages 18 or older, and requires Google Payments and Google Fi accounts.
  • This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
  • Offer and discount is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
  • If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account.
  • Void where prohibited.

More questions? Check out our official FAQ page, or let us know here!

-Kelly, Google Fi Community Manager
All Replies (127)
4/22/19
How long do you need to maintain Google FI service to get the discount?  For example, if I get the service for 1 month and find that the coverage is not good in my area, do I need to maintain service for a minimum amount of time to ensure I'm not charged full price?
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
4/22/19
Per the post and the terms of it, it looks like as long as you pay for the phone fully, you can take it with you after the you end the Fi service. 

I could be corrected but if you finance the phone then most likely you'll be locked into Fi to pay it off.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
4/22/19
Any Chance the Pixel 3 XL Just Black will be back in stock before the sale ends? Want to purchase one but only pink is left.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
4/22/19
For how long are we required to continue with the Fi service after we buy it with this offer without being charged extra?
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
5/14/19
I would like to clarify how to activate the phone. My friend bought the phone for me. Do we have to activate the phone on his account or on my account? Or it doesn't matter? Thanks.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/fi/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic