This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Google Fi SIM cards now available at 1,400+ Target stores nationwide 1 Recommended Answer 9 Replies 46 Upvotes
Last edited 11/1/19
We’re very excited to announce that Fi SIM cards are now available for purchase online at target.com and in 1,400+ Target stores across the US.
These SIMs will be sold separately from devices and are priced at $9.99 + tax. When you purchase a Fi SIM from participating Target stores or online at target.com, you are eligible to receive $10.00 in Fi service credits following full service (including talk, text and data) SIM activation on Fi. Limit of one qualifying activation per person and limit six qualifying activations per group plan. Once you satisfy all of the applicable terms, you will find your available credits in the Fi credit balance section of the Billing tab in your Google Fi account.
Note: While Target employees will not be able to assist in Fi SIM activations, it’s easy to do on your own by following the steps listed here.
- Are only new Fi members eligible for the $10.00 service credit?
- Any user (current or new to Fi) can buy a Fi SIM and get the $10.00 service credit if it’s activated on Fi (limit of one qualifying activation per person, six qualifying activations per group plan).
- I purchased a Fi SIM from Target, how do I receive the $10.00 in service credits?
- Within one week after activation, you will receive an email confirmation of the service credit and will see the $10 credit on your subsequent bill(s).
- I purchased a Fi SIM from Target, but I’m having difficulty activating it.
- Which Target stores are carrying the Fi SIMs?
- We recommend contacting your nearest Target store for product availability.
- What types of SIMs will be available for purchase?
- Google Fi Talk & Text SIMs will be available. Data-only SIMs will not be available. To order a data-only SIM, follow the steps here under Order your data-only SIM.
For more information, you can read through our terms and conditions here.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page, or let us know here!
Kelly, Google Fi Community Manager
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.