/fi/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Save more this year with Google Fi 1 Recommended Answer 9 Replies 33 Me Too's
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
Hi everyone,

Deal alert! Check out Fi’s newest offerings on the Android One Moto X4 and Moto G6 below. For even more details you can read through the promotion terms here.

$300 in value on the Android One Moto X4
For the Moto X4 32GB, qualifying users will receive a $250 discount (discounted from $399 to $149) and $50 in Fi service credits . For the Moto X4 64GB, qualifying users will receive a $220 discount (discounted from $419 to $199) and $50 in Fi service credits. Available to new and existing Google Fi customers and activation is required within 30 days of device shipment.

$150 in value on the Moto G6
The Moto G6 is discounted from $249 to $199, and qualifying users can receive an additional $100 in Fi service credits. Available to new and existing Google Fi customers and activation is required within 30 days of device shipment.

---

$300 service credit with activation of the Pixel 2 XL
Receive $300 in Fi service credit with the purchase and activation of Pixel 2 XL orders from fi.google.com. Available to new and existing Google Fi customers and activation is required within 30 days of device shipment.

$400 back when you purchase an LG G7 or LG V35
Receive a $200 discount and $200 Fi service credit with the purchase and qualifying activation any LG phone order. Available to new and existing Google Fi customers and activation is required within 30 days of device shipment.

All offers are valid while supplies last and while terms are available on our website.

Questions? For more information, read the full terms and conditions, check out our FAQ page, or let us know here!

Cheers!
Kelly, Google Fi Community Manager
All Replies (9)
1/28/19
Great deals once again from Fi. Thanks for this
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
2/1/19
when will the LG G7 price come down to $350 again? thanks
Last edited 2/10/19
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
2/2/19
DISCRIMINATORY MEASURE...
Which is your main priority. Selling your "Google dedicated phones" or growing your network services?
I've tried so hard to say with Google fi services and went to the extent of getting a weboost to get some coverage inside my home where the signal won't get in but barely enough signal to make calls just outside the house. The problem with the booster is that it won't push signal past 10 ft distance from the antenna meaning this solution is almost useless for me. I understand that the booster poor performance should be discussed with the booster's manufacturer but it angers me to no end that I have to go trough all this hassle just because I'm not using a "Google designated phone" when I know that my phone was perfect capable of making and receiving calls over wifi when I was with att. The main reason for me to switch to this Google fi services was with the intention of saving money not to be forced to spend more. Just give me a reasonable explanation of how your wifi calling is implemented differently from the way att or other carriers handle it. I wish you Google would enable this feature rather soon to the rest of your subscribers with out discrimination for not using a "dedicated Google phones"
Last edited 2/10/19
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
2/3/19
@Sean Nguyen - The LG G7 is currently priced at $549 plus $200 service credit. If you factored the service credit into the price, it got reduced to $349.

Note that I was lucky last November (11/23). I actually got mine for $349 without service credit.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
2/11/19
@User 11627189814976675243 I ordered one on Jan. 10th and it's STILL delayed. Apparently it's out of stock - they just didn't bother saying so before letting a bunch of people order them.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/fi/threads
false
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update me-too.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic