- Open the Google Fi app.
- Scroll to "Your Plan" and click "Manage Plan"
- Scroll to "International Features"
- Turn on "Service outside the US" & "Call to non US numbers" toggle.
- On your phone, go to your Settings.
- Under “Wireless & networks,” tap More and then Cellular networks.
- Tap the switch next to "Data roaming" on
- Please dial *#*#FIROAM#*#* (same as *#*#347626#*#*).
- Open phone Settings >> More >> Cellular Networks >> Network Operators >> Search networks. Let the network list load. Then, select one network at a time until the phone has a successful connection.
- Have you ever connected to the data in this country?
- When was the date you arrived in the country?
- Did talk, text, and data work when you arrived in the country? What works, and what doesn’t? When did it stop working?
- How often does this happen? Does it connect temporarily and disconnect, does it never connect, or does it connect, but not register data?
- How long will you be in this country?
- What is the time and date of the most recent failure?
- Do you see any errors? If so, can you take a screenshot?
- How many times have you rebooted your phone? Have you waited about 5 minutes before the next attempt?
- Can you include a screenshot of the networks you see when you put in *#*#FIROAM#*#* (or go to Settings > More > Cellular Networks >) and see the list of partner carriers there?
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.