You can block calls from suspected spam numbers on Fi.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Phone Call Blocking and Identification.
- Turn on Google Fi.
- Open the Google Fi app .
- In the Account tab, scroll to "Phone settings."
- Tap Spam and blocked numbers.
- Turn on Block spam calls.
Tip: Make sure you are using the latest version of the Fi iOS app.
View a tutorial on how to filter spam calls on your iPhone.Suspected spam calls will not ring and you won’t see the missed spam call notifications in the “Recents” tab. You can see the spam call in your call history on fi.google.com.