Trade in or upgrade your phone
If you want to trade your current phone for a Fi phone, or upgrade your Fi phone to the newest model, use Fi's trade-in program.
- Get an estimate for your phone.
- If you're new to Fi, you can sign up and buy a new Fi phone after this.
- If you're already a Fi subscriber, in your account go to Manage Plan Buy new device
- Back up your data. Make sure to reset your phone to get the full trade-in amount.
- After you get your trade-in kit, you'll have 30 days to send us your old phone.
- If you pre-order a device, you'll have up to 30 days from when your new phone is delivered.
- Check the status of your trade-in in your Fi account, under Manage Plan Devices.
After we get your phone, we'll verify the trade-in value and send you an email with details on when to expect a refund or account credit.
If you'd like to trade in a phone you're currently financing, you'll have to pay off your remaining balance before you can start the trade-in process.