Cancel Project Fi device protection
If you're not happy with device protection, you can discontinue your device's enrollment at any time:
- On the Project Fi website, go to Your plan.
- Select the device that you would like to discontinue enrollment for.
- Under "Device protection," select Discontinue. On the next screen, select Discontinue again.
If you're part of a Project Fi group plan, only the device protection contract holder can request cancellation of the coverage.
You may be eligible for a refund:
- If you cancel device protection within 30 days of device shipment and no claim has been filed, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel device protection after 30 days beyond device shipment, or if you cancel within the first 30 days and a claim has been filed, you will receive a partial month’s refund for any unused days of coverage less any claims paid.
Cancellation and refund details vary by state. For details, refer to your Project Fi device protection Terms and Conditions, which are sent to your email address when you enroll a device. Keep in mind that once you cancel Device Protection, you won't be able to enroll again for the same device.
If you return your device to Project Fi within 15 days of buying it, we'll automatically discontinue enrollment in device protection and refund you the full amount.
For more information, including limitations, exclusions and obligor information, see Project Fi device protection sample Terms & Conditions.