Can't bring your Google Voice number to Project Fi
If either of the following situations applies to you, you’ll need to take some steps before you can transfer your Google Voice number to Project Fi:
- You have Sprint integration with Google Voice
- You have more than one number on your Google Voice account
Read below to see what steps you can take.
If you have Sprint integration with Google Voice
Project Fi doesn’t work with Google Voice accounts that have Sprint integration. To transfer this number to Project Fi, follow these two steps:
If your Google Voice account has more than one number
Your Google Voice account can only have one number when you sign up for Project Fi.
If you have more than one number, you can:
- Delete your extra Google Voice numbers
- Transfer your extra numbers to a different Google Account
- Transfer (port) your extra numbers from Google Voice to another carrier